Wood fencing is an economic option for customers looking for great value in privacy fencing. Wood has always been a popular choice for fencing material due to its beauty, versatility and environmentally friendly characteristics. Often used for commercial applications, wood can be made into everything from complete privacy fencing to post and rail.
Steel Post Solution for Wood Commercial Fence Installations
- Posts are hidden from view on both sides
- Beauty of Wood, Performance of Steel
- Invisible Steel Fence Post
- No rotted posts like with wood
- Made of Galvanized Steel
- Withstands up to 73 MPH Winds
- Strength for Commercial Fence Projects
- Limited Lifetime Warranty with PostMaster+
- Wood Fence Posts have Zero Warranty
- 20+ Years on Market - Proven Winner
- Value option for privacy fencing in commercial applications
- Complements any architectural design, from historic to modern
- Environmentally friendly
WESTERN RED CEDAR
Both beautiful and durable, the original tones of the red and blond gradually turn grey over time, and natural tannins make Western Red Cedar insect and rot resistant.
PRESSURE TREATED PINE
Economical, insect and decay resistant are traits that make Pressure Treated Pine a popular choice for fencing projects.