Old Dominion Freight Lines Commercial Fence Installation · Cartersville, GA
General Contractor: D.F. Chase
Owner: D.F. Chase, Inc.
Project: ODFL in Cartersville, GA
Completed: June 2019
- Furnished and installed 4,086' total linear feet of 8' height, galvanized, 9-gauge chain link fabric, 2" chain link mesh, fence
- 2-1/2" O.D. Schedule 40 line posts set on 10' centers
- 3" O.D. Schedule 40 end posts
- 3" O.D. Schedule 40 corner posts
- 1-5/8" diameter, Schedule 40, top and middle rail
- 7-gauge galvanized bottom tension wire
- 3-strands of Class 1, 12.5-gauge barbed wire
- (1) single swing gate, 4' opening, 1-5/8" frame diameter, 40-weight frame, 3" O.D. gate posts, with selfclosing hinges, bottom kick plate, and grab handle on both sides
- All posts were set in concrete.
- Furnished and installed (5) aluminum frame cantilever gates, 20' openings, 4" O.D. 40-weight gate posts, with inline rollers and cantilever receiver