A Tradition of Service That Extends to Employees
Rio Grande Fence Co. of Nashville, Tennessee, had humble beginnings. In 1958, armed with $1,500 and pure tenacity, Derek Smith’s grandfather and grandmother invested everything they had and started the company from scratch. In 1996, the company made the decision to move away from the residential market and concentrate on providing fencing to general contractors, business owners and government agencies. This decision has enabled the company to give “white-glove treatment” to a more focused clientele and to work on establishing itself as The Commercial Fence Professionals ™.
A company of any merit that wants its’ employees to give great service has to give its’ employees great service.
— Derek Smith, Chief Operating Officer
That tradition of service excellence doesn’t stop with Rio Grande’s customers. It extends to the company’s more than 40 employees who, through their access to ADP TotalSource®, are empowered to more easily personalize their benefits selections, plan for retirement, and monitor their payroll. And the ADP® onboarding solution helps company management find and introduce new employees to this nurturing company culture.
Benefits & Perks
- 4 major medical health plan options
- Vision and dental plans also offered
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching program
- Christmas bonuses
- Paid vacations
- $25,000 life insurance policy paid by RGF on your behalf
- LTD plan after 180 day elimination period paid by RGF on your behalf
- ADP employee assistance program
- ADP mobile app to view your employee info
- Opportunities for Titans, Predators and concert tickets at Bridgestone Arena
- ADP discount program
- Donut Thursday